Your online products, interactive
Use your mouse or the buttons at the bottom of the picture to click & drag the model around.
The 3 red hotspots are visible to purposefully illustrate them. They draw attention to specific features, materials or areas of interest you want your shoppers to know about and by embedding hyperlinks into those hotspots you can then direct your shoppers wherever you want them to go. Being optional they can be left out completely, individually or collectively revealed when your mouse hovers over them or left without any active revelation. Hotspot, text colours and control buttons are customisable so all can be individually tailored to you.
Why use 360 Product Photography?
They sell more product!
- Increased engagement – allowing the people you are selling to to virtually walk round or handle the product and view it from all sides like they would do in shops.
- Increased brand confidence – Increased transparency and extra information through hotspots about your products reduces doubts that people may harbour by not being able to see everything
- Visual Stimulation – A level of interactivity unmatched by normal product photography that brings your online e-commerce store or product advertisements to bricks-and-mortars store levels
- Raised conversion rates – Compared to traditional flat photography, 360 Product Photography can raise conversion rates by 27%* compared to flat pictures of the same items.
- Reduced returns – 22%* of all online returns are because the item looks different from the flat product photo
- Positive Purchasing Influence – over 75% of eCommerce shoppers say product pictures are very influential** when they’re deciding whether they want to buy a product online!
Multiple Product States
Our service also allows for multiple states of a product as well as 360 viewing. This is a wonderful (external) demonstration on a Lego Empire State Building. You can click and drag the model horizontally same as the watch but you can now also click and drag vertically to move through the various build states.
We love this ability to add states. It can be something as simple as removing a coverplate to show inside or the various build states of a dish on a menu, your imagination is the limit with your products.
Product Output Options
We can deliver different outputs depending on what you need:
- Fully functional model for embedding into popular CMS platforms using the software developer’s plugin- this option allows you to add all the bells & whistles of multi-states, embedded hotspots, zoom in one easy package for easy embedding into your websites.
- HTML 5 output – if you prefer not to or cannot use the free plugin then the packages can be output as HTML 5 compatible files that you can host and embed on your website yourselves.
- Movie or GIF output – if you don’t need the bells & whistles and prefer a simple rotating object we do that too
- Some e-commerce storefronts provide their own paid 360 view generator for a fee (e.g. Shopify – a one-off purchase of $169) or subscription (e.g. WooCommerce – $49 per year) and you just need the pictures.
There should be an option for every budget and scenario.